User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: Clothes, Fashion and Style

    1. Would it be weird to wear Abercrombie all the time, and then in the middle of the week wear bondage pants? (The Hot topic pants with chains all over ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What song describes you?

    This is difficult. xD I think Make Some Noise by Krystal Meyers describes me pretty well. As in, "We're not afraid to try We're not afraid to dream But when ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Half-Blood Prince

    Ahaha, Half Blood Prince. I watched it, then stepped out of the theater and yelled, "Marry me, Severus Snape!" xD Pretty much anything with Alan Rickman in it turns me ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Contemporary Christian Music Fans out there?

    I adore Superchick and Casting Crowns. Also, have you ever heard of Krystal Meyers? She's a really talented girl who went from singing rock type stuff (like Anticonformity) to singing ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    XD Actually, I'm listening to "Artemis Fowl and the Lost Colony" on audiobook. I'm usually more into reading tangible books, but I love to hear the voices.

    Sep 3, 2009


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte