-
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Paris, I think The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say the Canadian Province of Saskatchewan, I say unusual words.
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say clones, I say sci-fi.
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Mary Poppins, I think cockney accents. (you know, the chimney sweep?)
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that playgrouds were awesome because they have swings which you can attempt to do a 360 on.
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say Darth Vader, I say random reply to Chuck (the show). XD
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 Never seen it, but have heard good things. Sweeney Todd.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say people, I think humans. ;D
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Cats vs. Dogs
Haha, I agree with the comment about the musical. ;D I was obsessed with that as a little girl, and now I'm obsessed with it again as a not-so-little girl. ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say conversation, I say awkward.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
When you say Cyclops I say Hercules.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Writing As A Career
I would *definitely* want to be a full-time writer. Shame that it's so difficult to make a living off of it unless you happen to be J.K. Rowling. xD I'm ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say pink, I say Eloise at the Plaza. (You know, that children's book about a little girl who lives in the Plaza hotel? She's obsessed with pink. xD)
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Lucinda, also known as Luc. Age: Teenager. Fav book && YES ONE: At the moment? Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer, which is a nautical historical fiction about a ...
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Your Writing Insecurities
XD I'm worried my book won't be as good as another spectacular one in the same genre. And also I'm always a bit frustrated if I have to remove big ...
Sep 4, 2009
