User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: 2012 End of the world?

    XD I don't believe that the world will end at that time. I do, however, believe that December 22, 2012 is going to be one hilarious day. "Er, sorry for ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mary Sue or Anti-Sue?

    I'd say, the Anti-Sue. It's a close match, but I think I prefer all flaws over no flaws.

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: As guy is to gal, Bloke is to ??

    I'm not really sure about the female version of "bloke", but you forgot "lad" and "lass" or "lassie".

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Any other intelligent life?

    I actually haven't thought about it too much. Every once in a while a movie or TV show comes along claiming to have actual evidence, but I'm still not entirely ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Camera Comparisons

    Hey, I was wondering if anyone has heard of the Samsung Dualview cameras? I'm thinking that's the kind I want, but I can't find many in-depth reviews online. If anyone ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Song stuck in your head?

    Honour to Us All - Mulan. It's a nice song, but when it's stuck in your head, it starts to get a little old. xD

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Design YWS Banners!

    Ooh, Elinor, that's very pretty. Love the simplicity and the pretty fonts. ^^

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I agree with Kamas: what's there to be self conscious about? ^^ I wish my eyes were that big and pretty.

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Halloween

    For me, I'm always a bit torn about Halloween. I understand that most Christians avoid it, but I also love the idea of dressing up in costume. I *do* try ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    XD I've always wondered this, because I've never watched Star Wars: what *is* a wookie? I mean, I know about Yoda and Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker, but I've never ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    10/10, but of course I would say that. XD Such an amazing movie. *dies* Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10. ^^ Flyleaf and Skillet are absolute win. Also, I'm finding it a little funny, how everyone has to put "Don't judge me!" when the come up with a generally ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I am currently doing nothing but surfing YWS. What is your favorite color? (Hint: it can't be blue or any of the various shades or names of blue, green or ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    XD I want a snuggie. So much. I'll probably find a pattern and make one for myself in cute fabric. But still, there's this little voice in my head that's ...

    Oct 25, 2009


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal