User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    10/10. Under the sea, under the sea...! ;D I'll break the Disney thing now: Gone With the Wind.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Gee, I hated the book Phantom of the Opera. I think Andrew Lloyd Webber was a genius for cultivating such a great musical out of that..... thing. It wasn't bad ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    XD Now you're speaking my language. 10/10. XD Beauty and the Beast pwns. Especially because Belle is obsessed with reading. To carry on with the Disney theme: Lilo and Stitch.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    3/10. Never seen it, but it looks like it has a lot of stupid jokes and juvenile humor. Dreamworks usually does that. Pixar uses more character-based humor. XD Mulan.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. (I think I spelled that correctly. xD) It's a bit hard to follow, but I still love it. I adored the musical, ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: the new sims 3 game

    You can avoid having your Sims having 'Woo-hoo' (Their term for sex), just make sure that their personality aspiration isn't set to romance because it means they'll be very promiscuous. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: the new sims 3 game

    Ooh, Sims 3? Looks amazing, but I was wondering: I've heard that you can have your Sims do some not-quite-so-G-rated things. But if I wanted to get the game, is ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    Ok yeah I did hear about Twilight Proms and I'm pretty sure they were just wearing the cast they didn't really break there legs. That's stupid. "Oh I wanna be ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    The one change that I think would have made the biggest impact on Twilight is if, in New Moon, it had been Edward who had lunged for Bella, not Jasper. ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Fanfiction - why is so much of it bad?

    Everytime I read something like "wow kewl story" a little piece of me dies. I know, right? I'll read a fanfiction where the characters act completely out of character and ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    XD Another Artemis fan, White_Shadow? He's mine, sister. :lol: We're planning a June wedding, to quote the teen genius himself. As for British accents, Jetpack, I know how you feel ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say apples, I think iPod. xD

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Gone with the Wind and Robin Hood Aaaah, Gone With the Wind was amazing. =D Right now I'm skimming through The 2009 Guide to Literary Agents. xD And I was ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Gets everybody's attention*

    Hi! My name is Lucinda. Another Snicket fan, eh? I knew I wasn't alone! XD I consider myself to be a pretty obsessive gal. I've read the books to the ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    XD Nah, in fact I don't have a clue what it's about. TUBM is prone to attacks of fangirling. xD (Or fanboying, be it the case)

    Sep 28, 2009


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte