User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    XD Banned for not having a Sweeney Todd quote in your signature, dark or otherwise.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube

    XD I know, right? "So for the sake of the conversation, I'm alive." "I'm a doctor!" "Dad! You're embarrassing me!" Man, those Evil Iguanas are brilliant.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evil Iguana Productions on YouTube

    XD Yes. I laughed so hard at the Twilight trailer spoof. Especially where Edward can't open the jar of relish. XD Silly, silly Edward.

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for rawking. (XD See what I did there? Just changed one letter. *giggle* Plus, you do listen to quite awesome music.)

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Another Krystal Meyers fan? I thought I was alone! =D 9/10 1) Real - Superchick 2) Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast soundtrack 3) The Bells of Notre ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Great Minnesota Get-Together

    Hey! That place looked awesome, and you got some great pictures! Here's what I think of them: "Cheese Curds" - It's cool, and I love neon signs, but I'm not ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Those actually look pretty awesome! The original is great as-is, but: Blue print - this isn't my favorite, but I like how it looks sort of like a lava lamp. ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a local crocodile.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Squee! Thank you! *hugs Arty* Now, to make wedding plans... You get five million dollars and two cents, plus a bowl of spaghetti. Enjoy! XD

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for joining on Sunday, May 24, 2009, at 7:55. (I was crossing the Atlantic that day! 8))

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Invisible Children

    Seriously? That's amazing! =D Man, I wish I could have been there. xD I'm used to being soaked to the bone, after all the English hikes my dad took me ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for several things.

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    Oooh, I'm sorry, you get a sticker that looks like Taylor Lautner. Good luck next time. ;D *inserts coin* (Hint: Artemis Fowl Artemis Fowl Artemis Fowl.)

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    9/10 for Johnny Depp and awesomeness, but I wasn't big on the fantasy-ish aspect. Also, watch Gone With the Wind. XD As soon as you have three spare hours. It's ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say alien, I think War of the Worlds.

    Sep 30, 2009


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy