User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: WHIP THEM INSTRUCTORS (and get points!)

    I'm not sure I can stump any intructors, but you've seen me ranting about character development before. You gave me some great advice on my blog and I've love to ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    7/10 for having a *good* Aly & AJ song, plus the Beach Boys. xD (My dad likes the Beach Boys) 1) Anticonformity - Krystal Meyers 2) A Woeful Wedding - ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but they glow insanely brightly and there's no way to turn them off, making it difficult to fall asleep at night and embarrassing to go out in public. On ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    XD 6/10 for Kelly Clarkson, but I'm not a big fan of David Archuleta or Vanessa Hudgens. Let's see. (Ohnu! My poor iPod is low on battery...) 1) Savages, Pt. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: so you want to be a writer?

    Its really simple guys, if you don't have an almost violent urge to write don't do it. If thats too much to handle, don't write. I know its hard to ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    5/10 The first few are okay, but the Jonas Brothers aren't my favorite. XD And Davy Jones *was* pretty creepy. XD 1) 5 Minutes of Fame - BarlowGirl 2) My ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks. It's very good. Promised myself I wouldn't stay up till midnight reading it, but I did anyway. xD

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Toy Story 3 trailer

    Watched that last night. It looks so adorable! 8D I can't wait for 2010.

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but everyone else also gets all the knowledge in the world, so your knowledge is nothing special. I wish vampires didn't sparkle in the sunlight. ;D

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 Christian rock = awesome. 1) What I Like About You - The Romantics (XD I haven't heard this in aaaages! It's in that little, dusty, forgotten corner of my ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    XD Ooh, I probably have lots of these. Let's see...(ahaha, I had The Music of the Night on constant repeat. xD Oops...) "Who is the monster and who is the ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Oooh, I have a really random one: I really hate the thought of meeting up with someone I know in a public restroom. I hate the thought of having anyone ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    I've actually thought about this a lot. I've decided that it's The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It has everything for me: great characters, an interesting plot that doesn't rely ...

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but the elephant melts in the sun. I wish I had a wish that I wouldn't tell, so that it comes true.

    Oct 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Calvin and Hobbes

    I've never read the comic myself, but my friend and her little brother are going as Calvin and Hobbes for Halloween. My friend has really crazy red hair, so she's ...

    Oct 2, 2009


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner