User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 That's a cool song by Aly and AJ, but I'm not sure about the others. 1) Courage - Superchick 2) Swords Crossed - Pirates of the Caribbean 3) A ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    I was at Borders today, and I saw stuffed animals of the Wild Things. XD I kind of want to buy one and take it to the movies so I ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: City of Oceania

    Wow. =o The place looks gorgeous. Great place to write. :) But little or no government? It sounds like things could get pretty messy.

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Research Vs. Experience

    Obviously since this is Young Writers' Society, a lot of you would go for research as we don't have as much life experience as the professional writers. That isn't entirely ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Opinions on Stereotypes Please?

    XD I think that generally, people are un-stereotype-able. I mean, deathmetal rocker man might secretly love romantic comedies, and preppy cute girl might be into deathmetal. xD People don't really ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    I've always liked the tip that you seriously shouldn't stress about the first draft. I think it's something that a lot of writers hear but don't really take to heart. ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: excited for "Where The Wild Things Are?" anyone else?!

    I don't think I ever really got into that book as a kid, but the movie looks amazing. ^^ The music from the commercials is really good, as well. I'll ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

    10/10. Weird. 0.x So, I was riding in the car with my sister and my mom, only it was in our old, old car that we had before we moved. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Typing an important factor?

    Well, I don't think writing longhand is a good idea *for me*. I know J.K. Rowling does it, and then edits on the computer, but I object to that because ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Reviewing class Today! [Time changed to 7:30pm EST]

    Totally interested. :) Always glad to improve at...telling others to improve. xD

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Adventure by Best Friends

    Hi! My name is Luc, and I'll be critiquing your story. :) First of all, I'd like to say that I think your story has a lot of potential. However, ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Random fact: Cried at last night's episode of The Office. Like, bawling. Happy tears, of course. xD And within that episode, I was delighted to hear Kevin descibe something as ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Oh, my gosh! Two flights of stairs? I've barely fallen *up* three stairs before and it's scared the crud out of me. Tell, tell. xD

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I felt a random urge to listen to classical music. XD Which is something I know nothing about and have never heard before. So I just typed in Beethoven into ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: WHIP THEM INSTRUCTORS (and get points!)

    I'm not sure I can stump any intructors, but you've seen me ranting about character development before. You gave me some great advice on my blog and I've love to ...

    Oct 7, 2009


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger