User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: The Barnes & Noble E-Book Reader

    Ooh, that looks pretty sweet. I think I've seen that before. I've thought about getting that, or the Amazon Kindle, but I decided against it because it would be too ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Down Once More/Track Down this Murderer Part 1 - The Phantom of the Opera. Yup. ^^

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    The day started off like it might be okay: the birds were singing, the sun was shining, everything was happy. But it quickly took a turn for the worse. To ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Pgsgirl's New Username

    Allie-Rose Cullenson? Bearing no relation to Rosalie Cullen, I guess. ;) But seriously, I agree with Evi. It isn't that big of a deal. However, if you really want to ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon!

    That's really cool! A couple suggestions: As another reviewer said, show a few scales. I don't mean you should go over the drawing, painstakingly adding in ever scale, but a ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    xD I'll provide it: The Nightmare Before Christmas?

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Charles Darwin film 'too controversial for religious America

    Oh, crud. xD This is that sort of thing that makes Christians look close-minded, isn't it? About the Darwin movie, I don't really see the big deal. I mean, movies ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Baby survives being hit by a train.

    Oh my gosh! It's a miracle that baby is okay. I can only imagine what that mother must have been feeling. It really was sad to see her scrambling for ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    ^ The voice of reason. Thank you, Snoink! For a minute there it looked like things would get flame-y.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Vivaldi's Winter. Totally enjoying a nice cold day in a nice heated room, wearing nice warm sweatpants, alternately using the internet and reading and drinking tea. xD

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Absolutely broke my heart. I broke down in tears both times I read it. Especially on the last "parade". Markus Zusak is one talented ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    I'm not big on swearing, myself, so I don't write curses into my stories (it's a religious thing) but I don't mind a few curses in other stories. However, I ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Mine, Mine, Mine - Pocahontas =D We're learning about John Smith and the London Company in school, so I thought it would be appropriate. xD

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Learn To Be Lonely - The Phantom of the Opera And I repeat: *tear*. Poor Phantom. I would totally have chosen the Phantom. Raoul could've found another girl.

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Farewell - Edward Scissorhands soundtrack. *tear* Love this movie. :')

    Oct 15, 2009


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale