User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Darth Vader, I say random reply to Chuck (the show). XD

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    =D Thanks for all the great tips! It's great to have advice from someone who has actually *sent* query letters. xD There's just one thing I'm a bit confused about: ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having an adorable avatar!

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    5/10 Never seen it, but have heard good things. Sweeney Todd.

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 XD Awesome quote. Mark Twain, right? And I agree about the sanity thing. I mean, we *are* writers, aren't we? xD

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say people, I think humans. ;D

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats vs. Dogs

    Haha, I agree with the comment about the musical. ;D I was obsessed with that as a little girl, and now I'm obsessed with it again as a not-so-little girl. ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say conversation, I say awkward.

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    When you say Cyclops I say Hercules.

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You have resorted to writing down key plot points on your arms, hands, feet, etc. for lack of something else to write on. You ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Oi. Lucinda. Let's make it short and sweet, okay? I'm not very contented with my...station in life, I guess you might say. How 'bout this: you give me a ship--a ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Anna. Isn't it just the most lovely day to be outside? I love it when the sun is shining--pay no attention to my friend, he just ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I would *definitely* want to be a full-time writer. Shame that it's so difficult to make a living off of it unless you happen to be J.K. Rowling. xD I'm ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say pink, I say Eloise at the Plaza. (You know, that children's book about a little girl who lives in the Plaza hotel? She's obsessed with pink. xD)

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Get to Know Someone

    Name: Lucinda, also known as Luc. Age: Teenager. Fav book && YES ONE: At the moment? Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer, which is a nautical historical fiction about a ...

    Sep 5, 2009


History repeats itself. First as tragedy, second as farce.
— Karl Marx