User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10. ;) That's a good motto.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Lucinda walks in, embarrassed by how long it took her to find her way. She sits down and orders a soda. Ah, well, I'm new around here, she thinks. Maybe ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Billy Mays found dead in his home

    D= I remember hearing about that. Sad thing was, he had a little, like, four year old daughter and a wife and everything. He looked like a really nice guy. ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    xD Pretty ecclectic stuff: Christian Rock. Pirates of the Caribbean (all three soundtracks) Songs from Disney Classics. (Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, etc.) Tim Burton-oid

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Disney, I think AMAZING. =D

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for liking an amazing TV show.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You meet another writer at a party and can't talk about anything else for the rest of the night.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Paris, I think The Hunchback of Notre Dame.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say the Canadian Province of Saskatchewan, I say unusual words.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Band for getting "What's This?" stuck in my head due to your avatar!

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say clones, I say sci-fi.

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Mary Poppins, I think cockney accents. (you know, the chimney sweep?)

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that playgrouds were awesome because they have swings which you can attempt to do a 360 on.

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it only shows terrible B-movies all the time. I wish book characters and movie characters (the awesome ones, that is) could come to life. Disney characters especially. ;D

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Plot Bunny Catching

    Actually, I know of a game that sounds too simple, but actually works really well to get the ideas flowing. You ask someone for three words and a name. That ...

    Sep 8, 2009


while she was studying the ways of pasta he was studying the ways of the sword
— soundofmind