-
Re: What's On Your iPod?
Pirates of the Carribean has an insanely awesome soundtrack. :) I know, right? Especially The Kraken. That one is amazing. I like that soundtrack to write to, because I can't ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say rotten apples, I think Twilight. ;)
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
xD Wow, there are more of me out there? I thought I was alone. And just one other complaint about that series: In the third series of the, er, series, ...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say nasopharyngitis, I think, "Oh crud. A word I don't understand!" D8
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: A study of writing, or more accurately, writers.
Reason for writing: Er...'cause I like it? Mostly it's just because I adore writing about my characters and because it's something I've gotten pretty good at. And I hope that ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Character Answer Game [2]
Joe: *shuddering* What? 'Course I don't, that's stupid... Anna: Tell me a ghost story and then I'll decide. Tom: No chance. And anyway, if ghosts were real, they'd be afraid ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Lucinda high-fived Aqua. "I know, right? When we got our kitchen redone, they had to keep disconnecting the power in the kitchen, which happened to be on the same circuit ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
I'll leave out Twilight, 'cause I'm sure you've already heard that rant. The worst book I've ever read is Warrior Cats (and the others in the series). The main character, ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: The Tavern
Lucinda leans forward. "Eh-heh, not that I was evesdropping or anything, but that's awesome! I use Windows Vista--I'm not trendy enough to own a Mac--and I'm loving that for my ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Spaced out, Selene Forever Dream sounds like it should be some sort of soft, slow song with, like, a piano solo. xD Lucinda.
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say fainting, I think doctor's office. (Short story. xD Needle in arm, asleep on floor.)
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Jonas Brothers
I used to be pretty neutral until I found the Jonas version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls". Murder to my poor, Classic Disney loving ears.
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Her vocabulary is limited to one of a 15 year old. :lol: I feel fifteen year old writers around the world cringing. But seriously, you make some very good points. ...
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
I can't say I like Twilight (or the others) at all. I can sort of see the appeal as a beach read, but not as a, I don't know, real ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
It sounds like the name of a character in a fantasy book or RPG or something. xD Lucinda.
Sep 10, 2009
