User avatar

Lucinda

  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when... You feel magnetically attracted to bookstores as you walk past.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Your Top ?

    In no particular order: The Phantom of the Opera (that Phantom is one good lookin' fellow! :lol:) Colors of the Wind (Looooovely message!) God Help the Outcasts (Gotta love the ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it's bad ice cream. (Possible? Maybe.) I wish I could get a nice, friendly, loving, adorable hairless cat. That loves me and my friends and family and is ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech

    If he keeps it up, eventually people will just tune him out, he'll lose his career, his money, his fans. For now, however, life moves on... 'Nuff said. I know, ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. Alas, I am still below legal driving age. TUBM knows how to drive, despite being below legal driving age. ;D

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Hmmm. xD I can't stand the Jonas Brothers, so you're half right, but I also think it's cool that they have purity rings. TUBM is a *tad* OCD.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Well, this has been lovely an' all, but I don't think I can follow along with any more conversations like *that*." -Tom "Scupper off, Tom, I think the Heron fellow ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Nah. The whole world's too normal and boring if you ask me. Could take a bit more spicing up, don't you think?" -Tom

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Taylor Swift: Kanye West interrupts her acceptance speech

    That was tough for Taylor, I'll bet. I feel terrible that her special night was made into something that embarrassing, and I feel bad for Beyonce, too. (Though I'm glad ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What's On Your iPod?

    Ha, I know what you mean! Some songs you just have to sing to, which is very distracting when you're trying to write. xD Embarrassingly, when I try to do ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    xD Well, that *is* a bit weird. TUBM...has been to Europe.

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get the sign that says, "This machine is out of order." *Insert's coin*

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    =D This is a great idea. September 12, 2009. Smile 1: I slept in. Smile 2: Yesterday I had a steaming cup of Yorkshire tea, something that I have missed. ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Joe: Somethin' big and scary. Like a lion. Anna: But I like being human. If I *have* to choose...dolphin. They swim well. Tom: Seagull. So I can go around stealing ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    xD And another one: My uncle is a casting agent and so he knows...celebrities. Well, Ellen Degenerest is the only one I know that he knows of. And my dad's ...

    Sep 12, 2009


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26