User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say cowpie I think hiking. xD (Yorkshire Dales...weekend hike through fields...you get the idea.)

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think E.T. I think sad. (I watched it when I was eight years old and started crying and couldn't watch the rest. xD)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Artificial Beauty

    Hey there! :) I loved "Old Lamp", it was one of my favorites. But it goes sort of straight down the picture. Maybe try angling it to one side? The ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    September 19th: National Talk Like A Pirate Day. Oooooh yeeeeaaah. xD Or rather, September 19th is National Talk Like A Pirate Day, so you rotten lubbers mightn't want to talk ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say feta, I say beta. XD

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Invisible Children

    Hey, guys! Today this group called "Invisible Children" came to my church youth group, and they were awesome. When I first heard about Invisible Children, I guessed it must be ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say baby, I say babysitting.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The pen is mightier....

    I'm in two minds. Pencil is good because you can erase it, obviously, but for whimsical reasons, I'd rather use a good fountain pen. The ink makes a mess, but ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Blind. No, mute. No, deaf. Do I have to choose? The ladies mightn't be so attracted to someone who wasn't in prime phy-sic-al condition..." - Tom "Deaf, so I wouldn't ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Daaaaang. Missed that loophole. xD Granted, but whatever you wish for will only last for five minutes before disappearing. I wish I could have an iTunes card for 100 songs, ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 10 and 11 year old Thugs brutally torture two boys.

    That's sickening. What is it with people like that? And is it just me who wishes I could've been there to try and stop that? I mean, imagine the trauma ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started /literally/ writing at age four. I'm homeschooled, and I *really* remember sitting in front of a chalkboard and being like, "Hey, mommy, how do you write the word ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    3/10 I saw about half of it on an airplane flight and the acting was alright, but the plot and music didn't interest me. Pocahontas (Disney)

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say beef, I say burger.

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Ooh, a drama unfolding? Move over, Anna, I want a good view when the fight breaks out." -Tom "If a fight breaks out, I'm getting out of here before someone ...

    Sep 18, 2009


If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb