User avatar

Lucinda

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the movie above you.

    10/10, but of course I would say that. XD Such an amazing movie. *dies* Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10. ^^ Flyleaf and Skillet are absolute win. Also, I'm finding it a little funny, how everyone has to put "Don't judge me!" when the come up with a generally ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My backyard

    Hey, Irish! I love the picture. The lens flare in particular is awesome. =o I love how it has those reddish-orange fall colors in it. It really makes the picture ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I am currently doing nothing but surfing YWS. What is your favorite color? (Hint: it can't be blue or any of the various shades or names of blue, green or ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Random Conversations for Everyone!

    XD I want a snuggie. So much. I'll probably find a pattern and make one for myself in cute fabric. But still, there's this little voice in my head that's ...

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it gets incredibly tangled and is a mess to take care of. I wish that Disney was better, these days.

    Oct 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say pumpkin, I think pumpkin king. ("*I*, Jack, the Pumpkin King...")

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Irishfire: for never running out of funny stories to tell, for loving Disney, and for just being awesome to talk to. Christsservant: for being a good example. =)

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Closing the Chatroom?

    I agree: I support the Mod-chat idea as well. I've rarely ventured into chat because I know if I get too interested in it, I'll never leave. I think that ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Wish List by Eoin Colfer. Not my absolute favorite, but the portrayal of Heaven and Hell is sort of amusing, and the characters are likable. So I'll stick with ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Hey, fellow Sweeney Todd fan! ^^ I'm listening to "I Won't Say (I'm In Love)" from Hercules.

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    XD I'm flattered! 9/10--I don't understand the first one, but the second one is great. =D

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 Kind of plain, but I like it. ^^

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie Question

    I'm a bit hazy on the actual instructions, as well. (Still pretty new myself!) If you don't get any good responses here, you could probably just send a nice private ...

    Oct 22, 2009


Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana