User avatar

Lucinda

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Keira Knightley!

    XD As soon as I saw this, I was like, "Uh-oh, that isn't going to offend Mr.Knightley, is it?" I'm wondering if she's going to be in Pirates of the ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I have a sore throat today, so I'm finding it a bit difficult to be too positive, but anyway... 1. The Office is on tonight. 2. Listening to "Wandering Child" ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Hercules, I think Disney.

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I wouldn't be happy, that's for sure. What a waste of pie. - Anna Laugh. 'Cause...what else /can/ you do but laugh when something like that happens? - Tom Eat ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    I'd like to do that idea right someday... But that's the problem: *any* vampire romance to hit the market from now until--well, at least a year or two after the ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)

    I'm not into the Eragon genre very much, so I can't say much about that, but I can offer my (stock) opinion on Twilight. xD The characters *do* bother me, ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid. ^^ Bright young women, sick of swimmin', ready to staaaaaand...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A Story Idea. Some feedback would be great.

    That sounds pretty cool. :) I'd read it as I love animals and war stories. It sounds like it could be pretty interesting because dogs are usually quite sympathetic towards ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say Wannabe Micheal Jackson, I think Micheal Jackson.

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hey, little mate! Where'd you come from?" - Tom, petting Tugga on the head. "Not...one of your smartest moves, Tom. I don't think this mongrel likes we people. And how ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You think bogus I think Mythbusters. xD

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tattoos!

    If I ever got a tattoo (which I wouldn't: my dad would flip and I'm terrified of needles) I'd want to get a small, tasteful-looking Jesus fish or cross, maybe ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Doing Research

    You're completely right. Especially on the part about going to museums. I dragged my parents to Piratesoul Museum in the Florida Keys when my dad went down there for scuba, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope! :P I'm wide awake thanks to some iced latte. TUBM is a bit fascinated by Jetpack's avatar.

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'

    You say heaven and hell, I think Christianity.

    Sep 20, 2009


You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda