-
Re: A random fact about yourself
Isn't he just? Luc loves Irishmen. xD Really? I have a Nintendo DS and a Wii, but I don't consider myself to be a hardcore gamer or anything. XD I've ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Heck yes! Love any type of chocolate, but Cadbury's is particuarly nice. TUBM has eaten sushi before.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
XD Daaaang, Gsppcrocks. And I thought I was oh-so-clever pulling out the "I used to hate soda and gum" weapon. xD Ooh, here's one: I currently have a crush on ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
2/10 for the "My Life Would Suck Without You" and the Jesse McCartney. XD Sorry! Kelly is usually really great, but it's just that one song of hers that really ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Actually, I think I can beat that: For most of my life (and I mean up until last year) I *hated* soda. Sprite, Ginger-Ale, Coca-Cola, Fanta. All of it. I ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
4/10 Points because it's animated in *2D*, but it doesn't really look like my thing. Toy Story
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
XD That could be interpreted so many different ways. I'll just say no. TUBM read the post above and it immediately got the song "Hot and Cold" by Katy Perry ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
XD Sort of. Not, like, as a hobby or anything, but I love going to school dances. TUBM loves bats.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say heroin, I think heroine.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
XD What's wrong with your neighbor, Pudin? And no, I watched The Office (*squee!*) and Survivor. TUBM has won an award in some sort of athletic activity.
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)
(who seems to be in it more for the fame and attention than anything). I wouldn't say that's entirely true, as she apparently only wrote Twilight "for herself" (how it ...
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
"No!" I screamed, raising my wand and shooting spell after spell at the beast. Nothing worked! It came closer and closer, sythe-like teeth glinting in the eerie moonlight, until it ...
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Jinglebell Rock is one of my favorite Christmas songs, so I'll say 5/10, though I don't know many of the others. 1) I Won't Say (I'm In Love) - Disney's ...
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: I hate Keira Knightley!
I think another very good, actually awesome performing she had was on Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End. She was fantastic in that movie; it made me want to ...
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)
Oh, also: The name Renesmee. I was searching around on Babynames.com, a website that I use for fun to look up the meanings of the names of my characters, my ...
Sep 24, 2009
