-
Re: Writing As A Career
I think it would be really amazing to work in a book store like Borders while I'm writing on the side. I mean, what could be better for a career ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
XD It's sort of a dumb TV show, but it's also sort of cool. I don't like it *too* much, but it's a good time-killer. Continuing with the "TV shows" ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: What would your characters do?
"Easy. Duck and punch back." - Tom "Well, Tom put it well enough, but I'd duck, punch back, and *run*." - Anna What would you do if a virus infected ...
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: I say 'pickle' you think 'pie'
You say pants I think underwear. XD ("Pants" is the British word for, yes, underwear.)
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
If I were willing to spend the money, I might go there and laugh at it. But I probably won't. TUBM watches the reality show, Survivor.
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
I've only seen clips on Youtube, but it looks brilllliant. 9/10 The Phantom of the Opera
Sep 28, 2009 -
Re: green eye
Whoa, that looks so cool. If only eyes could be that intense in real life! XD The makeup really added to the picture as well. Plus eyes are just cool, ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Lake District summer
Aaaah, I went camping in the Lake District once. It was beautiful there. :D Of course, it started pouring down rain on the second day, but anyway, about your picture... ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Aww, why will you be sad, Fox? And you're right. xD Twilight isn't exactly my favorite thing. TUBM is a Twilight fan.
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
XD Yeah, I've found a lot of random facts about myself in these past few days. New one: I was on Youtube, and I watched the clip of "The Office" ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Um lets see... random and a fact... Sometimes I act out scenes from my books just for fun. Please don't make fun of me... :( XD I've done that before. ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
8/10 for having two Skillet songs. Not sure how I feel about the others. xD 1) Drive Away (End Title) - Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events soundtrack. (seriously, ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)
Hi, Socks! I'm Lucinda. I'm not trying to start up a debate, but I feel kind of like you went on the defensive here, so I'm going to try to ...
Sep 27, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Haha, I mow the lawn sometimes, too. My dad taught me to just a few weeks ago. (He's very particular about how it's done, and we have a hill, too, ...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: discussion on Twilight (and Eragon)
Also, I've always disagreed with the somewhat new idea that male vampires are able to have sex. Physiologically, it just doesn't work out! And also there's the fact that no ...
Sep 26, 2009
