-
Re: The Zenith intoduction & Chapter 1
I like it. Was quite easy to read and it kept me interested. Just a couple of little nitpicks from me. "A solitary tear streaked down my face at the ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Chiharu~Prologue
I like this style of writing. Some people write first person pieces and put way to much descriptive detail into their sentences. I think you introduced well to your protagonist. ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: The OtherWorld Prologue *First attempt*
please go back and polish up your sentences. It seems like they are rushed and in some cases more could be said. Just flesh them out a bit moreand dont ...
Dec 9, 2010 -
Re: Done With Caring
Other people may not like this piece, but i can tell you that its almost like a manuscript of something that happened to me not too long ago. It really ...
Dec 8, 2010 -
Re: Deleted
Very very interesting. I like the style of you writing. Quite like Terry brooks whom i love to read. Im interested to learn more about these characters so i will ...
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: What happens with love
:) i like it. Well done. I think it would be more powerfull if you stated that it was a struggle. Something that cant be helped. For example maybe instead ...
Dec 7, 2010
