User avatar

LowKey

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ohs! A freindsy-friend! Yay! Hothy's happy! Happy, happy Hothy! Yays! ~ Hoth If anything like Hoth, I'd take him with us. Hoth's a great kid. ~ Kent If he's anything ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I would eat it, of course. ~ Kent Stop fooling around, Kent. For all you know, it could be a rock. What is a phone? ~ Kikara Ohs! I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Food. You? ~ Kent I enjoy eating fruits. ~ Kikara You're a fruit? ~ Kent Be quiet, Kent. ~ Kikara Whe world will end in five minutes. What do you ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I fear I am in love with you, Beautiful Lady Faron. ~ Kent You already asked that! And Kent, stop fooling around! And you! Stop encouraging him! I'm not in ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sigh* I give my heart to Kikara. She's so sweet and kind and pretty and quiet... ~ Kent Kent! Please. Stop it. What he means to say is that he ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is a Fave??? ~ Kikara I think a Fave is a type of bird. So I like whistle toes. They're small and crunchy. ~ Kent Kent! ~ Kikara Answer ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I would jump of course! Sheesh! What else do you do at a pit of gators? :wink: ~ Kent I would stop, turn around, and walk away and thank ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ummm...I don't know. Duck? Doge? Run? ~ Kent I would run, of course! ~ Kikara Ohs, is its a evils bad ladies? Ohs, Hothy would go hide-hide from the evil ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "But I thought you were dead!" THE END TO BE CONTINUED MAYBE

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Why would you? ~ Rile Yes, night time's the best. All the stars, like one big connect-the-dots. Great. ~ Kent Oh, nos, nos. I's can't sees the skieses very wells. ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People who think they can deny me and get away with it. I treat them by showing them who they're dealing with. ~ Rile Hoth. Hoth gives me headaches. I ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ....What? ~Kent Do I realize what? If you don't complete the question, how can I answer it? ~Kikara What planet are you from?

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Favorite treat? Books ~ Kikara I think I've answered this before. A day off. ~ Kent Sweets I says! I tolds you sweets! ~ Hoth I cry your pardon, Gunslinger?

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do you think it would be fun to fly? Oh, most definitely! ~ Kent Yeah, that could be cool. ~ Amanda Oh, yes, yes, yes! It be lots and lots ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is your secret ambition? Why do you want to know? ~ Kent I's gots lots of secrets. Lots-lots. What's 'mbishins? ~ Hoth What's you definition of dream?

    Apr 13, 2007


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman