User avatar

LowKey

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I fear I am in love with you, Beautiful Lady Faron. ~ Kent You already asked that! And Kent, stop fooling around! And you! Stop encouraging him! I'm not in ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sigh* I give my heart to Kikara. She's so sweet and kind and pretty and quiet... ~ Kent Kent! Please. Stop it. What he means to say is that he ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is a Fave??? ~ Kikara I think a Fave is a type of bird. So I like whistle toes. They're small and crunchy. ~ Kent Kent! ~ Kikara Answer ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, I would jump of course! Sheesh! What else do you do at a pit of gators? :wink: ~ Kent I would stop, turn around, and walk away and thank ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ummm...I don't know. Duck? Doge? Run? ~ Kent I would run, of course! ~ Kikara Ohs, is its a evils bad ladies? Ohs, Hothy would go hide-hide from the evil ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Pastless (Chapter 2)

    Well, you had me fooled. I was ready to open up my chemistry book to learn more about it! Yes, I'd definitely say it sounds realistic. About Jack. He's not ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Worst Ending line EVER!

    "But I thought you were dead!" THE END TO BE CONTINUED MAYBE

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: ME! (I am new.)

    :elephant: HELLO! :elephant: Hey, Fire Arris! Cool name! :D Anyway, welcome to YWS. I like reading SciFi stuff too! Who's your favorite author? I like writing fiction as well. I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Why would you? ~ Rile Yes, night time's the best. All the stars, like one big connect-the-dots. Great. ~ Kent Oh, nos, nos. I's can't sees the skieses very wells. ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People who think they can deny me and get away with it. I treat them by showing them who they're dealing with. ~ Rile Hoth. Hoth gives me headaches. I ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Pastless (Chapter 1)

    Man, this is awesome! You snatched my attention with the first sentence and held it through out the story. I was practically leaning into my computer screen. I loved how ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New planet found

    Got this from: (04-24) 16:59 PDT SAN FRANCISCO -- A rocky planet not much larger than Earth has been detected orbiting a star close to our own neighborhood in the ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: konichiwa hola hello

    Hey there, Cheripop! Welcome to YWS!!! I know Head in the Clouds already offered, but just PM me if you need anything. ~*Dreamer*~

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ....What? ~Kent Do I realize what? If you don't complete the question, how can I answer it? ~Kikara What planet are you from?

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    My mom wants you to go to Writer's Market: And if you havn't already, get a username and password. She says they have excellent tips on getting published.

    Apr 21, 2007


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus