User avatar

LovexPeacexRandomx3

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bluffing - Chapter 5

    Yay yay yay! :D I've been waiting forever! [: Keep writing, I'm in love with this story!

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Supporting without Support Chp. 1

    Thanks for the review! :] Oh to answer your question, I meant he didn't know what to say--I'll fix that. Thank you. :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Addictions (2)

    Shisu and TBS--thanks for the reviews :D Portersrose--thanks for the review, and to answer your question, I don't really know. I was thinking of doing something like an original quote ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Dream of a Nightmare(1)

    *ignore this. it was spam xD*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena Eight

    Ohhhh! I get it noww ^.^ I was mainly confused on this character Corrigan. And yay! Chapter nine is out :D

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Breena Eight

    Also unlike the creature from my dream, I feared him. The thing smiled at me as I fumbled to move to my feet. It seemed as if they just did ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    *Gold stars* Although I love Twilight, this was hilarious! :smt005

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    I'm going to give up on this story. I got bored with it, and I wrote it a while ago. But, do check out my fanfiction and review? Thanks ^.^

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    Thanks for the review, xLogan ^.^ Hmm I'll try to find a way to slow it down :D

    Nov 17, 2009


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal