User avatar

LovexPeacexRandomx3

  • Romantic Novels Re: Neon Rain- Prologue

    I wanted to slap him so bad . That should be badly. Sorry, that's all I could find wrong in this piece. Anyways, I can't wait until the first chapter ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Dream of a Nightmare(2)

    Sorry if I'm filling up the Fanfiction forum. If I am, yell at me. Tehe. Not sure if I like this chapter[especially the dream part]... but I'll post it. There's ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Dream of a Nightmare(1)

    *ignore this. it was spam xD*

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena Eight

    Ohhhh! I get it noww ^.^ I was mainly confused on this character Corrigan. And yay! Chapter nine is out :D

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena Eight

    Also unlike the creature from my dream, I feared him. The thing smiled at me as I fumbled to move to my feet. It seemed as if they just did ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena Eight

    I like this story, I do. But you're kind of confusing me. :smt102 Explain more in chapter 9? Yay! :smt005

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    *Gold stars* Although I love Twilight, this was hilarious! :smt005

    Nov 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    I'm going to give up on this story. I got bored with it, and I wrote it a while ago. But, do check out my fanfiction and review? Thanks ^.^

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Dream of a Nightmare(1)

    Yes, a Twilight inspired story. Also, anyone who hasn't read Twilight--just so you aren't confused--Charlie is her father. She normally refers to him as Charlie for some reason. Charlie also ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (4)

    My head.... Oh, god, my head.... Since you put most of your thoughts in italics, this should be in italics too. And what I see nearly rips my heart out, ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    Thanks for the review, xLogan ^.^ Hmm I'll try to find a way to slow it down :D

    Nov 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Never Knew my Name(Preview)

    This is just to see if any one likes it. A small preview. Reviewing is fine too :elephant: “Adoption day!” a girl excitedly shouted. “Really?” a soft voice asked. “Yes!” ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Breena (Seven)

    Another boy reached out to take my hand, but I pulled away from him. “C’mon, baby , don't be like that .” It just sounds better that way xD “Good ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: I Promise, But I Lie (1)

    “ Um , yeah. Congratulations. Just keep your back to yourself.” Yes, I know, it's just a spelling error xD. Later, when he let go of my hand and put ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carbonation and Katies

    Bare with me here, this is my first post xD. One peanut after another. They were too salty. I think you should combine those two sentences... they're both pretty small ...

    Aug 4, 2009


Ho ho ho!
— Santa