User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi all

    Hey there, Weatherly. Lil' Sock here to make your acquaintance. First and foremost, welcome to YWS! That was a very blunt post, but it gets your point across. I'm sure ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey, I keep trying to welcome new members, but every time I look at the "joined" section, it says 2005! What is up with this? ~*Sara*~

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Long Time Listener...

    Hiya there! First and foremost, I hope you have an utterly fabulous time her on YWS. It seems you'll blend right in with all the writing you've allegedly done. We've ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'ello peeps

    Hey! I hope you have a fabulous time here at YWS. You like writing songs, as you've stated. Well, that's great. You know, there's actually a user around here somewhere ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie alert! :D

    Wow, Christy! We're going to love having you at YWS! You don't stop writing until you grow super, super hungry? I pretend I'm super, super hungry so it gives me ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Hello, Olivia! I'm sure you'll be having a wonderful time here on YWS. You see, one of the main reason's the "review twice, post once" rule is there is because ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Hey Bunnie! It's fine if you type slow, it doesn't matter. You're right - as long as your writing, everything is awesome. Why don't you tell us what you like ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Bonjour! A male romance writer who's 13? Hey, the name's Sara. Wanna go out sometime? It looks like your pretty bent of posting these projects of yours, but it also ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey writers.

    Hey Took! I know. I was so happy to finally find a site like this. I've actually read articles titled, "Teenage writers, no matter how much you believe against it, ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um...Hi everyone

    Wow. A panther. You certainly aim high for the future. Anyway, welcome to YWS! By what you've told us, I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time being a member on ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    God bless you. No chat speak! (Shiny, godly light shines down on you). Onto the point. Welcome to YWS! A wonderful pleasure to meet you, kittinco. You'll have a great ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! As said five thousand times, try not to chat speak. "Idk, my bff Jill." If you need any help, any help at all, feel free to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ...I suppose this is the welcome forum!

    Hey SK! Welcome to the Young Writers Society. If you like to write and read Science Fiction, there's a whole entire forum dedicated to that. There are tons of people ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey Lauren! Welcome to YWS! For your unfinished novels, I would recommend posting some of the chapters on the site to see if teen girls are indeed your demographic. If ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings YWS!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS (I'm sure your sick of the greeting by now). It's great that you joined, and I'm positve that you will be very useful here. People tend ...

    May 22, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar