User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Welcome Mat Re: Well.. well hi there.

    Perhaps I'll stick around this time! ;)

    Jan 16, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Embee!

    I go crazy when a guy holds a door open for me xD Hello Embee, I'm Sara, how do you do? My inner editor talks incessantly as well - nothing ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey Lindsey! Welcome to YWS! You seem like you'll be a fabulous contribution to this site - we're really glad to have you here! A sap for romance, eh? Looks ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Testing

    Welcome to YWS, Nate! Now, what do you like to write? Do you have any special interests? Here at Young Writers Society, we are here to help! I love you, ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: i'm in need of help

    Welcome to YWS! I'm afraid that simply posting your book on here won't contribute much to the community. You see, when this website was created, Nate intended for other writers ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    Since when is writing somebody you don't believe in bad? And congratulations on getting published - I can't wait to read some of your work. Of course, remember that you ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hola :)

    Well, hello! Welcome to YWS. It's going to be great to have you here, I can tell. And let me just start off with the fact that it's alright if ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    I believe being weird is classified as being unique, or different. Sweetheart, you're simply a clone of 50% of my own high school. And go Freshmen, by the way =p ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! What you need is to get busy in the adventure forum. You look like you'd be pretty serious about all the pieces you post in there, ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!!!!

    Hey! It's great that you're having a good time on YWS. We all love the new peeps, so feel free to ask any questions if you can't figure something out. ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello ^.^

    Hey Peyton! Welcome to YWS! I can see by your description that you'll have a wonderful time here. An anime lover, huh? I'll guarantee you you'll have some friends here ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!:)

    Hey Faith. Looking at your description it looks like you'll fit perfectly here at YWS. I'm sure your not alone with your love for Jesus, and if you have any ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey, Toomak! Welcome to YWS! It's awesome that you love to read fantasy - there are a lot of writers here who share that same passion. In the literature forums, ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new here :)

    Wow, June! Aren't you accomplished? I'm jealous, I must say. So you've got seventy billion poems that you want to try and post. Fabulous, awesome, great. But in case you ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newww :)

    Hey there, Riley! Lil' Sock here to greet you. First off, tell us what kind of stories you like to write? Horror? Adventure? The oh-so-popular romance? I see you mentioned ...

    Jun 30, 2008


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe