-
Re: Treasure
Cook huffed, folding his arms. "Fine," he spat. "Have it your way." Colt sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I just can't help but think Colt," he continued, meeting ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Cook folded his arms. "There are enough people up here to take care of Amber's work. Besides, she's really hurt. I highly doubt she's capable of doing her job. The ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
**Ha, sorry. I admit, I was trying to lead you. I want to get to the climax already!** Cook ~ "Right." I nodded, looking up at the ceiling also. "Amber ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Cook frowned, sighing. "You don't realize how terrible I feel." I told him, trying to sound as sincere as possible. "I really care about Amber, and when she feel I ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
"Yeah." I nodded, averting my eyes from his face. "She's pretty beaten, but she'll heal quick." I explained. "How exactly did she fall?" Colt asked me, staring right through me. ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Cook ~ *I'm putting him in first person* I jerked my head up, hearing a noise from the door. My eyes followed up to it, discovering the small beam of ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Amber "What's happenin', Elijah?" I giggled, fingering the neck of his polo. God, he was really hot. I tightened my hold on him, causing his hand to fall over mine. ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Teenagers
Amber Age: 17 Grade: Junior (11) Appearance: Bright green eyes that shift from grey from time to time, and honey-blonde hair that falls down to the middle of her back. ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Cook raced out of the kitchen and into another cabin. Ripping the door open he spotted an elderly man sitting at his desk, drinking tea. Seeing Cook, the man gently ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Amber walked towards the steps leading down to the kitchen. "Cook!" She called, cautiously stepping down the dangerously old stairs. Cook poked his head out from around the corner. "Yeah?" ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Amber glanced at Velna, then back at Chris. Wasn't this convienient. Rolling her eyes, Amber folded her arms and gave Chris a hard look. "You may be above me Chris," ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)
Amber glanced over at the young man, smiling politely. The woman he had pushed had exited through the door hurriedly, cautiously looking her way every couple of seconds. The two ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
A thump suddenly emanated from upstairs, along with a nearly inaudibl groaning. Ambers gaz shifted to the ceiling, straining to hear what was going on in the cabin abov them. ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)
~Amber The rustling suddenly ceased, and Amber scratched her head. Strange. She shrugged, turning her heel and continuing to head to the garden. "Amber?" he mother called, poking her head ...
May 9, 2008 -
Re: Treasure
Cook woke up the next morning, barely remembering his conversation with Colt from last night. He had brought up more whiskey than usual to try and impress him, but that ...
May 8, 2008
