User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    You're right. Edited! :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Name : Noah Species : Human Age : Early twenties Gender : Male Occupation : Thief; Assassin Starting Location : (Haven) Hanging around the port Appearance : A man of ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Hi! Hi hi. Sure, anybody can have a spot. So, would anybody still like to join?

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    :] Should I wait for people, or do you guys wanna start?

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    My character :] Name: Scarlet Age: 21 Gender: Female Nationality: Italian Years of experience: 5 People you've killed: Several hundred Addictions: Smoking, alcohol Your "normal" job: Waitress Method o

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Alright, well, I was in the storybook discussion forum, and I saw a thread titled "Assassins" or something. I didn't look at the plot or anything, but I immediately wanted ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    I laughed. "The nighttime just makes everything around me more comfortable. It gives me more security." She looked at me, as if to ask what I needed security for. "Although, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    "Hi." she had mumbled quietly. I placed the sunglasses on my forehead so I could see clearer. She shuffled in her seat slightly, worrying me that I was making her ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Paul ~ Night was one of the only times I could come outside and ironically, there was almost never anything to do. I sighed, darting my eyes from store to ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Amber ~ I got up on my feet, smoothing my dress. Not that it looked much better - everything beneath it was wrapped in bandages. Clearing my throat, Cook lead ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    ** Dammit!! I didn't see!! ** Paul ~ Over the course of the day I had lost my sunglasses. It had been blazing hot for the past week, and it's ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    "Good." I smiled. "I'm glad that you have no feelings towards her." Colt nodded. "So, no matter what you say, I see no reason she cannot stay with me the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Paul "Nick!" I called, jumping from shadow to shadow to get to my friend. Nick was sprawled all over some bench, about to chug a bottle of liquid I know ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Hi Alice! I messaged you about seeing if I could be Paul or not. So I have dibs (No, ha)! This sounds like it would be pretty fun. I hope ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Treasure

    I really didn't want to explain to him what I meant, but I took the liberty of doing so anyway. "I'm not an idiot Colt," I smiled, my eyes sparkling. ...

    May 15, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer