User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    ^ What? That's not what happened at all xD

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Yes, I'm totally game for just pretending it makes sense. Pretending is what fiction is all about, n'est-ce pas? On with the plot! :D

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    I didn't read carefully enough and assumed that the mages were continuing to hide in the house, while they were out in the forest. This poses a problem because I ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    The sight of blood tensed my muscles, and I held my breath as the dark, shining red liquid trickled down the nape of his neck. In the moonlight it glowed ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Nobody said you couldn't post :3 edit: Buuuut, I'll post something. Just give me some time.

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Whaaat? I don't see why not, that's cute how she wants to do that. Go ahead :3

    May 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    xD Yes, yes, I'll post later, I promise.

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    *bump*

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Can we.. can we pretend he didn't? xD I wrote so much, I don't know what to do :/ Didn't you write that Rossain blocked teleportation..? Psychic: Basically, you have ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    xD I tried my best to figure out what was going on. I thought there was this random shed outside the house where they were hiding. They're in the woods?

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Adam, tangled in a mess of thorns, retracted his hand from the sharp vines, wincing. He ripped his head out, his pale skin scratched and bleeding. His gun was but ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Lumierre, you're perfect. fictionfanatic, I'm going to accept Ace, but you can't keep using choppy sentences like "she is a skilled liar and thief. she is good at making people ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    we needs more peeps 'fo we can start.

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    (How did you get 7 miles away so quickly? xD)

    May 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    I know you like the name sweetheart, but it's just.. "Zero Swift" sounds like the name of a futuristic spy rather than a colonial hitman. I suppose you can keep ...

    May 7, 2010


All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna