User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: Treasure

    Alright, I'm pretty new to story-booking, so bear with me here. Plot: This story is in the 16th - 17th century, around the golden age of pirates. Feel free to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Pits

    Name: Joyce Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearence: Dark brown bob with striking green eyes and slender figure (obviously, with food scarce) History: Former criminal, convicted for multiple robberies of co

    Mar 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Naster of indecision ~ AH. SORRY. I knew you had to use your own characters! I knew it! I just hate making up my own. I feel conceited.. when I ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    I walked along the sidewalk, kicking a pebble in front of me attempting to have some rhythm. The pebble moved to the side and out of my reach, totally ruining ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Sara Age: 14 Gender: Female Education: Freshman Year Family: 2 Brothers, mother, father in florida Appearance: Dark Brown Bob (Hair), Average Weight, Fairly Short (5 foot 1 or 2). ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Awww. I don't wanna make up a character. FINE. I'll be a creature. I don't want to risk making a stereotypical teenager. Jorge Age: 26 (18) Gender: Male Breed: Werewolf ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Raxven glared at Casius intently as he watched him devour is meal in one swift gulp. Casius wiped his mouth with his silk sleeve, licking his lips. He noticed the ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ever Wonder

    Can we play with other peoples characters? I don't feel like using my own. Most of these people are so FREAKIN SERIOUS. I'm sorry. I'm going to have to use ...

    Mar 13, 2008


People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage