User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    42. Make all your characters ill with Multiple Personality Disorder, where at one moment they're incredibly angry at the person and the next they're skipping through a field of flowers ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    Can you ask multiple reviewers at once to critique your story? I just did this with four or five people, and I'm afraid I might get in trouble.. I'm paranoid..

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    26. Put, a, comma, after, every, single, word. Because you know, it's simply proper grammer. 27. Post a story in the middle ages and make your characters use phrases like, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Names

    I'm going to to my favorite names, because I'm cool. Firsts Female: Amber Hayleigh Ashleigh (I love the eigh) Sara

    May 7, 2008
  • YWS Re: What isn't a good critique?

    This is now my bible.

    May 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Pirates

    Okey-doke people. I'm writing a novel. Got like, 50,000 books from the library and reading up on everything there is about pirates. I wrote the worst 10 pages I've ever ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: *Grumbles*

    I have the same problem! Ha. Everybody is writing a novel. You can see multiple 13 - 15 year olds asking, "Who is the youngest novellist? Thats MY GOAL!" But ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Research Re: Product Key for Microsoft Word

    A month or two ago my family bought this new computer with Microsoft Word already installed (up until then I've been writing on my school laptop). You can't do SQUAT ...

    Mar 4, 2008


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11