User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Tutorials Re: Pretty words don't make the story

    I think a Latin or Greek professor might take particular glee in "her pulchritudinous physiognomy", but that's my only guess for now. Thank you for the kind words! ^_^

    Jan 29, 2014
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is a good arcticle on past/present tense?

    I'm in the middle of a critique, and I want to recommend a good article to her, but I can't seem to find any. Suggestions? Thanks! ~*Sara*~

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    Print it out. Nothing is more eye-catching than a hard-copy of your story. Having somebody else read it is a good idea, but not so great if you're not ready ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Writing Tutorials Re: Pretty words don't make the story

    I've seen countless times a story where the writer has an amazing vocabulary, and that makes them think they can get away with murder. One story I was blown away ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Line!

    Thanks for the suggestions, although deafness is definitely out of the question. She may be able to see, and how things look is a large description of any kind of ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: New Story Line!

    Okay, I usually never stick with plots, but I've really begun to like this one. I'm not going to write the scenes sequentially, which is something new; I usually stay ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What is your favorite tense?

    Same here. I find no tense more appealing than the other, though I do tend to write in the past. I've never really switched to present, only by accident on ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Harlem Runs: Novel to be? Would you read?

    Hey hey! 1) King and Queen rulership is a monarchy sweetheart, and every country has a governmet. Don't make the story more complicated than it alreadu is. 2) I love ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Too Darn Hot

    Which can be a satifying read for some, "Satisfying." They will bring their issues, predujidices. "Prejudices." ~ Um, yeah. Good, good, I liked this. A great help to all the ...

    Jul 20, 2008
  • Research Re: Searching for "S" words

    How could everybody leave SOCK out?

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    Torture? Suz is an expert on Toilets! I don't even want to know how you get to be one of those.. And person, still here, needing help with Radio! Leja...? ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: The Expert List

    Well, I'm trying to have some research done on what it's like to work in the radio business, but the topic isn't up there. Does anybody know? I posted a ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Radio

    You see, for my project, I'm writing about a girl who gets her own radio show (with her boyfriend) using connections. But you see, I don't really know the technicalities ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    51) Copy and paste the entire piece of work onto the quick reply box, and under it say, "That was awesome! Keep writing!" 52) Get very angry when Nate takes ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Research Re: Would you read this

    Yeah, I probably wouldn't read it. Like everybody has said, there have been so many vampire stories that it begins to get tiring to read them. I, personally, love stories ...

    May 29, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns