User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because twelve million people pressed the wrong button on their phone. Why did seven eat nine?

    May 27, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading, "The body of Christopher Creed." It's for my Developmental Reading class, and it's a group project, so.. yes. It's alright so far, I suppose. I want to read ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because at the time God only had white crayons. What's the moon made out of?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    ~ Mirabelle I growled as I sunk to the floor, eying the ceiling of the elevator. My gaze wandered over to the stranger next to me. He met my gaze ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Wasn't Rei looking for it in the beginning of this thread?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Have we gotten so hungry that we've forgotten about the fire?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Alright, here's the deal. When you post, you post a question AND an answer in the reply. For example, I would ask, "Why is the sky blue?" You would post, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why don't you go check if the pizza man has the bucket?

    May 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "I'd rather not speak about boys - any in general. Simply mentioning that abnormal species gives me a headache." ~ Mirabelle. "Boys from 1894 tend to act a bit nicer ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    Aw!! That is so cute! You should go after that plot. It's pretty romantic, so don't bash your self-esteem. If I had to rate it from 1 - 10, it ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "My teacher fluidly stepped across the classroom in a fashion that was one of a gazelle - she gently strew our tests onto the desks while clacking down the isle ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started writin at age nine, when I was in 4th grade. I was obsessed with Yu Yu Hakusho at the time (now I could care less about anime, no ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Coleman. A young, attractive 16th century male bartender.

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Everyone is so like, they despise the dude who is going to be Edward. I guess when the readers visualize Edward they think of a freakin' god. As he is ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    No, I am in fact not an alien. Good for me too - being human rocks. If you could pull the fire alarm at a school and get a away ...

    Jan 22, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince