User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    rug

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    I said "your face" because I'm not creative and I couldn't think of anything else =] How do markers smell fruity?

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Your face. Why was the last post on my birthday? (OMFG I'VE BEEN 14 FOR ONE MONTH!)

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    It's.. well, 6 outta 10. Because one, I'm not so fond of fantasy, and it's nonsensical. They only want to kill the man to get back at the guy who ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because the magical fairies force them to. Will dying my hair back to its original color cause another "viscious cycle?"

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Loud

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Evil

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because somebody spit in their eyes. Why have like, 5 billion people asked what the meaning of life is?

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    If I was major excited and it was the night before the trip, I would run frantically around my house, and make sure I was totally and utterly ready 5 ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why would I like any if we just went out for burgers?

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No. It doesn't. And now a frog shall eat your brain. Why does it ask in somebody's singnature why palindrome isn't a palindome when it obviously doesn't look or sound ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    I could never understand why people didn't like it when you poked them.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Ugh. Get a better apartment." ~ Mirabelle. "So you would be content with dying once you get a better apartment?" ~ Tammy "I don't want to die buried under a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    No, that's Mary Poppin's Job. Do mirror's lead to alternate dimensions?

    May 27, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I would sit there and wonder why my coach has such a weirdly-shaped head. What would you do if your teenager swallowed hydrogen peroxide after you told them to gargle ...

    May 27, 2008


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang