-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Short, dark brown hair, green eyes and a silly attitude. ?
May 21, 2008 -
Re: What Would Happen If...
Let us see. If I dug a hole through the earth and popped out on the other side on the South Pole, my first thought that would come to mind ...
May 21, 2008 -
Re: What do the stars under your name mean?
I have like, 3 I believe. People had red ones, blue ones, yellow ones. Some have one, five, three. What do the stars mean? Why are they different colors?
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Long brown hair, green eyes, and a pretty face.
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?
I suppose that it all comes down to this: the school is paid for by taxes. The taxes are paid by the people. If the taxes are low, and/or the ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Don't you just hate it when...
My computer is always being a loser. Its constantly going in and out of its internet connection so when I press "Submit!" theres a stupid pop-up thing in the corner ...
May 7, 2008 -
Re: How do I delete a topic?
I have a story in the Advanced Critiques section of the site, and I have to totally rewrite it because its god-awful. The problem is, I don't know how to ...
May 2, 2008 -
Re: Make a Story :)
This story is getting so elaborate! I love it! Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles ...
May 2, 2008
