User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Er, blonde, 14... Male... like, five - seven? And actually, my eyes are actually green. :D And I'm like, not even 5 - two. I HAVE TO GROW!!

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Your organization's Internet use policy restricts access to this web page at this time. Reason: The Websense category "Games" is filtered. -------------------------------------------------------------

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Siamse twin skirts? Okay, never really heard of those.. And when you look in the juniors section, there are plenty of sweat pants and long skirts. I don't know what ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Women's pants

    Hi! Moving in on this subject. Scooch over, will ya? Alright. First of all Snoink, I see your point. The pocket size on women's pants to subtly hint a forced ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    "Viva la vida... Long live life." Gotta love it - 8 outta 10

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    The one and only! I'm guessing Mirabelle isn't right. I'm looking all over your profile and can't find anything. Ugh. Laura!

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Mirabelle. HEATHER??

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Wait.. wait, wait, wait... Mark. How did I know?

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Female, green eyes, 14 , blonde hair

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Rice

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Wacky Accys!

    Eels lament entrapped earnestly manning overly sensitive yawning nimmos arguing raucously (over) yondor. I cheated. DICTIONARY

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Egg Rolls

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: It's Wacky Sentence Mania!!

    Cute, furry, animal Cufuan The cute boy led a furry cufuan through the forest, searching for another animal of its kind.

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Matt - that post scared the crap outta me. Emo! AH! Yet, strangely adorable.. Saint Razorblade: SEALS!!! OMGWTFBBQ (dies)

    May 27, 2008


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi