-
Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?
(Definitions supplied by The American Heritage® Dictionary) Love:A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Dark hair, green eyes, medium height and build?
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Greeters
Hey, all! Me has a question. You see, exactly one month ago I applied to become a greeter, but was rejected because I hadn't been posting in the welcome forum.. ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
For Teh Wozzinator: Wrong on everything? So, dark skinned, large build, brown eyes and black hair? dancingsprite: Blonde hair, green eyes, average build.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: The Twins are Twenty!
I'm eight days late, but Happy Birthday! I had no idea you two were twins. I thought you guys lived on separate hemisphere's or something. Happy Birthday Grif and Snoink!
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the randomness above you!
..'kay. 6 outta 10. The birds outside sound like squawking rabbits. I didn't know rabbits could squawk.
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: The Quoting Game
Quote this. Because I'm goody-two-shoes. You get a dime. Prok gets no dime. This is my third attempt. Please, no one beat me to the punch this time. EDIT: Yay! ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Boredom game :D
Yes? I like jumping off my dock and into the bay. Would you look at that? I'm not wearing any socks. Ironic, isn't it?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate the USER above you!
I do, actually. I'm evil. *laughs maniacally*
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Er.. um, Lacy?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Nate, A Cheater?
I've been a member of this site for a couple months now, and I still haven't had the decency to look up Pat Buchanan on Wikipedia. Why is Nate obsessed ...
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
That's Johnny Depp, smarts. And fair skin, average build, blue eyes and blonde hair?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
Argh. I can never win the game. 5 outta 10. I HATE THAT GAME. =)
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Um, brown hair, blue eyes, and around 5 foot 8?
Jun 14, 2008 -
Re: Simplicity
Okay writers, here's the deal. Today, I created a new website titled, "Simplicty." It's a website where writers can publish work (if it meets standards) and readers can get a ...
Jun 12, 2008
