User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Randomosity Re: Do Not Click

    Oh, darn.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    I would rather clean the fish. And why New York? Would you rather get stabbed in the back or stabbed in the heart?

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    I like the actual writing itself. I life manipulating the words to change the mood of the story, and make the readers care about my characters and what's going to ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Homosexuality

    I'm am so pissed right now. I forget how the subject came up, but my mother's boyfriend was saying how he didn't like gay people and how he didn't think ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    Womanizer (Britney Spears)

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Message to All You Fat Girls!

    Oh, wow! That's absolutely disgusting! I was on Facebook the other day, and this girl from my school showed a picture of her stomach, like the picture above. I mean, ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I Want To Beat Edward Cullen With A Stick

    I am one of the hugest fans of twilight, but I found this hilarious. I was laughing hysterically and banging my fist against the table while I read every other ...

    Nov 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Halloween

    I was a magician! I will banish you with my pipe-cleaner wand! Bwahahaha! ~*Sara*~

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The sock is back

    Well, hello hello. I'm back and better than ever. Miss me? I know, I wasn't the most popular cat on the block, but you gotta admit, I was pretty cool. ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Freshmen

    Nah, I graduate in twenty-twelve like all the normal peeps. Go freshmen! We're the youngest, charming class of those annoying and cocky high schoolers, and we DO rock socks! Like ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Internet Connection?

    Optimum online, baby.

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Add a sentence!

    On a rainy night, an old man came knocking at the doors of a haunted castle. Three miles away a drop of water fell in the middle of a dry ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Baker's Dozen

    Yay! I get to pick one! YWS Users whose posts you see all over the place: 1. Demeter

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    I'm unsure about this. I guess the country would be a lot safer without guns, looking at all the unessecary violence, but what about wild animals? Or robbers with knives? ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love, Infatuation, or Lust?

    Are we debating what forum this should be in now? =) Um, sort of debating what *word* this goes with, like what thunder_dude7 said.

    Jun 28, 2008


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah