User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Woah, Samuel is? And I always thought Jiggity was a girl. Still! Although people have named like, ten more, it's still out of over 400 people! AH! =] Thanks for ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I get to tattle on some people! Squall: for giving me something to aim for when I critique Snoink: being an all-around awesome person, and the author of one of ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    I know the title of this thread isn't literal, as there are a handful of males here on YWS, but it's just so annoying! Anything and everything on this website ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 1500 Points Up for Grabs

    I think Galerius is the sexiest person alive because of the way he cleverly twists words in such a way that makes woman's mouth water. The critique's he gives are ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I am short, average wait, I straighten my hair and it's only up in a pony tail during track (when I run. Which I did in the snow today! Yay!!). ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Finnish people

    Do finnish people speak finnish? Or is finnish not even a language. I think they may speak just english or french. Or maybe latvian. I wonder what "hello" in latvian ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favorite: relatively Least favorite: swoosh

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Fish

    Ew. You have to have a note from a doctor? What if you were at a funeral or something? Well, then you wouldn't probably go to school... =] I think ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies

    The 11 year old thinks it's unfair, Nate. I'm mean =] I wonder if the US Government would actually let Nate convert all those points into money. It would have ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Ride it's a small world. Glare at all the little kids staring at me. Would you rather lose your sight or lose your mind?

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I've never been to hot topic in my life. I think. No, probably not. Dyed black hair? Not really, no. And I have no bangs. I am the exact opposite ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Bunchana?!!

    Pat Banana. He used to be always in the YWS polls. Like, "What's your favorite Color?" The options would be like, blue, red, yellow, and Pat Buchanan. I don't know ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I have good news and bad news...

    I hate this game.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Black hair, round face, and thin delicate eyes =] And the hair has been recently cut, and possibly dyed. I'm a cheater =p

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Fish

    I personally don't like sea food. And why would you miss school if you were just cooking fish all day? Bad, bad squirrel!

    Dec 15, 2008


Perfection is lots of little things done well.
— Marco Pierre White