User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I found a copy of Anna Karenina at my school library today, so I don't have to worry about paying a late fee at my local one when I'm too ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    INFP. Introverted: 44% Intuitive: 12% Feeling: 50% Perceiving: 33% Apparently I'm an emotional introvert. I can't say that much isn't true.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats vs. Dogs

    I like cats because it's just so wonderful when they climb up on your lap, purring affectionately and rubbing against you. Dogs are nice also, and are amiable and give ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ]ohai. I actually haven't been on in a while, but I got a "Oh hey, somebody replied to your post" e-mail, and I thought I'd post. Yeah. Here, watch me ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurry hurry hurry hurry

    I got it! Yay!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurry hurry hurry hurry

    My username and password doesn't work, nor does the instructor one. Help meee. :[

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is a picture of moi, but if you really want to see what I look like then you should just check out my Youtube channel, because I need subscribers ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Has anybody noticed that many of the boys have like, 200 posts and 12 reviews? I find that amazing! How can that be possible for any kind of human being? ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Woah! This thread got super long! I'm disappointed in you, Melkor =[ Has anybody noticed that many of the boys have like, 200 posts and 12 reviews? I find that ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    We didn't win? Not even with my two greets? Gosh Darnit! Although everybody does know that purps are greater than blues in every way, shape and form, because of our ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Look For In A Review?

    I really really just want to spend hours reviewing now. In Fiction, I'd prefer to hear about the basics: grammar, dialogue, characterization and the overall impression. I'm also grateful when ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Ultra-Post-A-Thon '09!!!

    I want to try! I'm sort of slacking as an instructor. And I'd like to get some blue or red stars =]

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    You are forgiven, Nate. And for the record, how did you gather up all those statistics in a fraction of a second? Do you have a mathematician hiding in your ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I uh, am not photogenic, yet I do look okay in some videos. I received a flip video camcorder for Christmas, so I am now posting videos on my Youtube ...

    Dec 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    *hangs head in shame before being hit with cactus* And of course, Nate has to get all scientifical (not a word). I was just wishing that I saw more boys ...

    Dec 26, 2008


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell