User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lounge, The Re: Hurry hurry hurry hurry

    I got it! Yay!

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Hurry hurry hurry hurry

    My username and password doesn't work, nor does the instructor one. Help meee. :[

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Snacks n Sips

    I started off thinking I wouldn't like this, but I did :] So yay, my first critique in months will be on something I liked. First off, let me start ...

    Jun 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Snacks n Sips

    I started off thinking I wouldn't like this, but I did :] So yay, my first critique in months will be on something I liked. First off, let me start ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anything...

    I... but, he didn't need to... Huh? This story left me terribly confused and distraught, but in a good way! Now, let's review this, yeah? "So you're definitely sure you ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    I do still have reviews I owe, but nevertheless, everybody's free to request again. I haven't received any requests in a while, and I'll be more than happy to review ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I trip over sidewalks

    I'm not a natural at poetry, so it'd be nice if you critiques could forgive me for this work. Many lines seem forced and the wording at times seem odd, ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Uh, something i've been working on, not finished just yet.

    Raspberry skies floating above each day Shining golden in the sun The start to your song is very pretty, and as a song it would be lovely to hear. On ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    This is a picture of moi, but if you really want to see what I look like then you should just check out my Youtube channel, because I need subscribers ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I'm not too fond of that show, actually. The person below me has waited until the day before to finish a project, big or small.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I sort of am tired. The person below me does not speak french.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love?

    The first day of every college or school year is a momentous event for my mother. She gets all worked up about it and half the time ends up crying. ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Where is a good arcticle on past/present tense?

    I'm in the middle of a critique, and I want to recommend a good article to her, but I can't seem to find any. Suggestions? Thanks! ~*Sara*~

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Gentleman's Club ~ One

    In the early 1800s a group of young men, decided that they needed more in their [s]life[/s] lives . There is no need for the comma, and what are you ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Has anybody noticed that many of the boys have like, 200 posts and 12 reviews? I find that amazing! How can that be possible for any kind of human being? ...

    Jan 29, 2009


Imagine if everybody had a little Wii sports Mii to say "Great Shot!" everytime they did something right.
— TheMythMaster