User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lounge, The Re: Little Smiles

    I found a copy of Anna Karenina at my school library today, so I don't have to worry about paying a late fee at my local one when I'm too ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality Test

    INFP. Introverted: 44% Intuitive: 12% Feeling: 50% Perceiving: 33% Apparently I'm an emotional introvert. I can't say that much isn't true.

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats vs. Dogs

    I like cats because it's just so wonderful when they climb up on your lap, purring affectionately and rubbing against you. Dogs are nice also, and are amiable and give ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ]ohai. I actually haven't been on in a while, but I got a "Oh hey, somebody replied to your post" e-mail, and I thought I'd post. Yeah. Here, watch me ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How It Ends

    Phenomenal piece of work, Mars. I'm not going to try to dig up or pretend you've done anything wrong, so I'll just tell you how much I loved it :] ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Hi! Hi hi. Sure, anybody can have a spot. So, would anybody still like to join?

    Aug 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

    Carly and JFW, I got to yours. They're sort of crap because I'm tired and I'm no good at lyrics or poetry, but enjoy nevertheless. Bickazer, I'll get to yours ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Walker

    stairs and the let up your ger If you do it just right self Stag it won't hurt. fall. Or maybe it will but it'll be worth it. So fall. ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Addix songs Part 1

    When you write a story, or a novel, you don't write your own songs. It's wonderful you wrote them, but honestly, when a somebody comes across an original set of ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    :] Should I wait for people, or do you guys wanna start?

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Teen Team

    Sam gazed up the long hill on Main Street, and cocked her head to one side. She was straining to identify a troubling noise. Now, I really like this sentence. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no.

    Heya everybody. I've come back after thirty years. Uh, again. But since summer is approaching I want to get back in the game. I still don't know whether or not ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    My character :] Name: Scarlet Age: 21 Gender: Female Nationality: Italian Years of experience: 5 People you've killed: Several hundred Addictions: Smoking, alcohol Your "normal" job: Waitress Method o

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Alright, well, I was in the storybook discussion forum, and I saw a thread titled "Assassins" or something. I didn't look at the plot or anything, but I immediately wanted ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Devoured

    This monster must surely be starved. From me, it continues to carve. You're forcing a rhyme, and not a very good one, no less. It's carving from within you, is ...

    Jun 7, 2009


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy