User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    ~ The clock strikes midnight, and he doesn’t seem to care or notice. Unless it prompted him to do what he did next. He grabbed me into my arms and ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Do not Enter

    DO NOT ENTER I warn you, beware You’re entering the room of a teenage girl Her private domain, her forbidden lair If you come in unannounced She will snap around ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Jean - Part 2

    “So… you want to over this material later?” Vivienne asked. Both of them stood on the outside steps of the school as the other children waited for their rides home. ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Ending Light part 1

    .... Gory. Wow. I was breathless when Lent died. I had no friggin' idea. I was like, gasping. Haha. It takes talent to do that, my friend. Oh god. How ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    OH!! THAT GUY WAS SERVED!

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    No, I am in fact not an alien. Good for me too - being human rocks. If you could pull the fire alarm at a school and get a away ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello! I'm Sara. I'm unsure if this is the place to do it... looks like it is. I'll introduce myslef - I'm Sara... as I said. :) I'm 13, and ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jean

    Jean Luc bit his tongue as he strode over to his locker. No crying, he told himself. The last thing you need is to be sent home again. A tear ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blood, Razor blades, and Tears

    Ooh! I liked it. I didn't want to stpo reading... I do think that you should look up the meanings of the words that you are unsure of. Like endorphines. ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romance/ Drama

    I see that this is the beginning of the story. You tried hard to created imagry, which is great. How you introduced the characters was a bit forward, but again, ...

    Jan 22, 2008


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson