User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken Glass

    Broken glass... so creepy, but you make it so deep! I love who you worded this entire poem. You stick with your subject and make it more meaningful with every ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Around This Wooden Table

    I totally get it. Your father passed away. Your famliy ate at the wooden table, where you and your father spent most of your time bonding. LOVE IT! So catchy. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silent Life

    In the deep, lonely forest, the birds sing their solemn serenade. A string of wind blows, heaving a burden of stories. OMG. BEST FOUR LINES IN THE FRIGGIN WORLD. Birds ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ouroboros

    You did a great job on this! Although - you said mothers wombs are liquid havens... like oceans teeming with life. I thought you said water was death... so that ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Clocks

    Oooh - the rhyming was pretty. I liked it. "You're the only comfort that fits." I was like, "AWWWW." The clock ticks 12:35 My phone tells me 12:32 On with ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: w00t

    I wanna laugh. Was this poem supposed to be humorous? limbs quake and fingers hurt from the non-stop tap-tap-tap at the keyboard. I liked that stanza. Its clever how you ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Just Close you eyes

    Oooh - nice poetry. I liked your use of repetition. Fairly clever. Can't we stop the madness? Save the people from the sadness Life needs to go on not end ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    I like the cake similie. I feel the same way! Cakes are not meant to be cut! You have to take like, 15 pictures of the cake THEN cut it. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Diving for Pearls

    Wow - I enjoyed your poem a lot. But I didn't get the last part as much as I should have... For the pearl’s alias is “Sorrow Stone”, And, though ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Night

    This poem is very bland, are your words are very.. boring. I'm sorry. I don't want to be mean :) You probably tried on this, but the truth is it ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 2) The Drop of a Pen

    I'm so confused it's not even funny. Why did the older freak try to kill him? WHY DOES HE NEED CHOCOLATE? 'Cus it taste good? That may be reason enough ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar

    Sounds like me and chocolate... You used "the man" a lot. Try to use another way of referring to the same character. You spent a lot of time making fun ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God, I love you

    How Shall I put this into words? My feelings as simple as 1, 2, 3 Your gorgeous ocean eyes sparkle as you smile The locks that sit on your head ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh, I Loved that Dog

    Pablo was so great, I know to be with him was fate. Aww, that lines flows so good with the poem His sweet brown eyes, and the way he had ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: And my thoughts go to the wind

    Wow - that was so beautiful. I like how you said how the wind was a man and he was so gentle... aww... You are such a talented poet. I ...

    Jan 23, 2008


Moo.
— Cow