User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Noah stiffened his muscles as he laid flat against a hard, wooden trunk, careful not even to scratch the bark with his fingertips. An elder gentlewoman and a younger lad ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raining Eyes

    Down my cheeks my eyes rain, All of my aching pain, That's gathered after all the years, Tears of happiness, joy, and fear. First off, I think you should change ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For you

    Hello hello hello hello :] I liked this poem a lot, I thought it was very clear how you felt about whom you were speaking you. It flows really well, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm Gone

    Hi! I think you definitely have a knack for poetry, and I'm not going to comment so much on the content and meaning, as I will on the rhyme and ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Approved ;D

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    (Fixed.)

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Noah Eying the port warily, Noah heard the water lap up against the boat's sides, droplets freeing themselves into the air and landing on his cold, pale cheeks. He stood ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    :D

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    When are we going to start?

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's Embee!

    I go crazy when a guy holds a door open for me xD Hello Embee, I'm Sara, how do you do? My inner editor talks incessantly as well - nothing ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    @LittleSock: Does Noah live in Haven? Yup yup, indeed he does.

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Second Chances

    Jaw clenched, I turned up the radio , as if it would keep him from noticing me. *Lady GaGa drowned out the sound of my windshield wipers keeping the hail ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    You're right. Edited! :D

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Awesome Project

    Name : Noah Species : Human Age : Early twenties Gender : Male Occupation : Thief; Assassin Starting Location : (Haven) Hanging around the port Appearance : A man of ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lost and Found

    Hallo hallo :3 How are you today, sweetheart? Let me first start off that I'll be paying attention to little technical errors, so don't be afraid when you see a ...

    Apr 25, 2010


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World