-
Re: Nightmare In Shining Armour
I can be your nightmare In shining amour. The only reason I live is so that one day, - Shouldn't "i live" be on the previous line? I can die ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: My Sister
I have a sister I have known her since birth When I look in her eyes I see mine looking back Her hair is blonde and long - Couldn't you ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Meditate
Inhale. The lights around me grow soft Through my closed eyelids I can see the sun falling The wind around me is smooth, sweet Gently caressing my ears as if ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Conformity
Flowering and forming to fit a set mold. Stretching and squeezing into an impossibly small space. Frustrated, I strike my encasement, the beautiful glass cage splits a spider web of ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Eating You Alive
Your eyes are bloodshot Your skin sickly and pale - I like how you didn't say "IS sickly and pale" its annoying when people do that :) The drugs are ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)
Death came swiftly that Midsummer's night; I doubt such a young girl could put up much a fight. A sick minded murderer, A cold hearted man, to take a girl's ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: My Innocence
Please be gentle, I wrote this when I was 12. You stole away my childhood My dreams, my heart, my soul I became so distant My mind became so cold ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Litten Tree
Even the smell of the bus is starting to feel like home My house is just somewhere that makes me want to be alone People know me too well there ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Love, I'm Sorry
Friend, To every heart I have ever broken, to every friendship I have ruined, to every mean thing I ever said, it all comes down to the last two words ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Kiss Me Once; Hurt Me Twice
Kiss me once; hurt me twice. Just one time And I’ll be okay. One kiss and it’ll be over At least, for you. - Ugh. Bastard. End my wanting. End ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: One Fine Day
I start the journey through the grass, Smell flowers and dampness as I go, Through all the memories in my mind, One sticks with me through and through. - Oooh. ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)
You were there for me, when I needed a shoulder. You guided me, when I was lost. You led me to safety, helping me to stay strong. - No 'to'. ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Silent Whimper
And with a whimper only it can hear, the world ends. - Oooh - Gripping!! There are no cries of grief, nor any of triumph, there is only that omnipresent ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: becoming confused.....
Running around, in side of my head. Are things that are better left unsaid. Words are forgotten, and dreams are shed. But sugar plum daisies dance in my head. - ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: I Am Who I Am
It rhymes... Oh. Hah. I didn't notice. I liked it though - it shows that sprucing up your outside won't change who you are inside, and no one can change ...
Jan 25, 2008
