User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Centering Gravity

    Lite-shuttled light from above couldn't even - ... HUH? penetrate the darkness of our palms at that dirt-dirty crossing with not a nothing in sight. - dirt-dirty? Not a nothing? ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning

    The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning. Each bolt torments the testy rippling wave. - Oooh. Nice line. The blinding streamers burst streaks of whitening through space. Every teardrop falls as ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Stars

    Stars, see them high. And you. Get high. Off of them. Kings smile at you tonight- Down, on your tears, - I... don't follow Wiped with a gentle hand. Whisps ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tantrum Of May

    I had a little sister called May, She would cry for the whole day. - Replace 'whole' with entire Once her puppy laughed, She tore it in half, - SHE ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Serendipity

    Whispers proclaim The lasting sound, Of treetops swaying Like the ground, - Nice ryhme Beneath my feet That try to move, Much faster than The beating of, My cold and ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Accident

    I crept to the room slowly, a hesitant shadow, his arms outstretched, beckoning, a bloody indication, silent save the occasional gulp, - Put a comma after silent. eyes wide with ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Little Prayer to God

    I sit, a Disney Princess coloring book on my lap. "Dear God... Once, I wanted to be a princess. Truly? I still do. Maybe you could lend me your shiny ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drowning

    I don't want the phone to ring again, I don't want to hear you knocking on my door, No more notes taped to my desk, I just can't take them ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anna

    In the heart of a heartless night the black of the rain, or the grey of the wind, never chills her. - Oooh. To in rain, back in rain, colder ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Do not Enter

    I just wanna say that the 'monster' thing is a metaphor. Does it not make sense? Teenager girls are horrible, yes?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: [deleted]

    Oh my god. I was so sad when the story ended. I kept searching the document, hoping it continued :( There were like, no errors in the whole thing. Just ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Sparkles

    SO... F******... SUSPENSEFUL. I could not tear my eyes away. The style you wrote in made the story easy and simple to read, therefore not confusing in the least. You ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Fallen Angel. Chapters 1 and 2.(7773 words)

    I re-read my review. I just want to tell you that I don't want to be mean. You do have a talent for writing! I'm not the best either, just ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Fallen Angel. Chapters 1 and 2.(7773 words)

    I read and edited everything. I have to say, it was quite... alright. How long have you been writing? This supernatural thing tends so be the subject amateur writers pursue. ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowbird

    Fly softly over my fields When you shake your feathers loose Sing slowly down Lilting On frozen air like slices of glass - nice stanza. Sit softly by my window ...

    Jan 25, 2008


It always seems impossible until it's done.
— Nelson Mandela