User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Other Poetry Re: Over 13: desire, part one

    Skin flushed from the pleasure of his company. You are young, you are fresh, you are ripe for the picking. And oh! If you would let him he would turn ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Forever Hide

    It’s not like anyone cares. Or (can)even see you there. It’s not like anyone hears. Or see(s) in you in (your) tears. It’s not like anyone knows, Because you don’t ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I hate...

    I hate you... I hate you for all the pain you caused - "you've" I hate you because you never cared I hate you because you were never there - ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    I hate this feeling inside of me, I hate blushing when you pass by, I hate having to go out of my way, Just to see you & say ‘hi’. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Day That America Will Fall

    The sun will shine from sea to sea Each day will began peacefully. A man on the street is now a man in a mansion, In his new business, he's ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Want To

    She thinks that she loves nightmares, And once I almost died. Because she kills the dreamers, And screams back that I lied. I don’t want to hate her, I don’t ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    Pretty little mongrels how beautiful you are with your pretty little brains with your pretty little eyes. -replace 'with' with 'and' Adoring little bastards how amazing you are with your ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Villains Never Win

    Night. Dark and moonless. Perfect. Time to go. I creep along and scale the building. Good, no one heard. Of course that’s so, I’m the best. At the top. On ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    Sparrow ** Many wander the path, You think you tread alone. Don’t conceal this wrath- Don’t stumble on this stone. * Many drift, many are lost- The sea of life ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unodyssey

    Countless scribes have told the stories of men who struggled to return home, but few have remembered those of us who are unable to leave. Traps are laid at every ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    She wore a white dress. Fair locks flowed - Down her slender back. Songbirds woke her; Squirrels tied her bow. The sun shone just for her. - Aww. Then girl ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Tribute to Breathing

    Checking out of routine I postpone the hour to dream. At about eleven thirty; Dark, cold, night; Only streets streaming light. - Nice rhyme. Walking out to the gate, Prepared, ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    The Rain Falls Causing False Tears - ... eh... To Roll Down My Face These Tears May Be False But Some Truth Is In Them I Look Around At The ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: They steal your health...

    They steal your health, these kids of ours, They may not mean to but they do With 'Buy me clothes' - or flashy cars - 'And I'll do something nice ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Thorn

    The Thorn * She is lovely, the thorn in my side. She keeps me from slipping by the wayside. * Through the storms of life, We pass together Bound with ...

    Jan 30, 2008


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor