User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Jesus Fermented on Saturday

    wine glass on the kitchen table, ninety percent empty. pills - three white, - semi-colon here one crushed, the rest taken. and in the dismal solitude of her house, - ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Valentine?

    Not much can be said of a crush that I have. It comes and it goes, but It should be known. True feelings can confuse, ones heart they consume, but ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This World Is Mad

    Last night I crawled to my bed I couldn´t bring myself to sleep again My eyes wouldn´t get closed And I thought whether I did something wrong Since I couldn´t ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pompeii

    Did you walk here once, on these cobblestones? Did you stand in this place and see the halo of damp sun - Great metaphor collected at the edges of ivory ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Look At Me

    Look at me Do you see? These permanent lines You’ve etched into my face Look at me Do you refuse to listen? To the nightmares that haunt me The ones ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    The mind works one way and the heart another, but when they work together something beautiful is created. Little can be needed to break this and much is needed to ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: First Snow in the City

    Snow falls on our hats In a silent, glowing world. - nice adjectives. We raise our arms skyward To feel the burning cold on our bare hands. We find it ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Scott

    Yeah. I wrote 22 Original Poems for people as Valentine Cards ;)

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Scott

    Scott, Mr. Popular, thats who you are Adored and Admired by people wide and far with a charm thats addictive and looks that can kill your face should be the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unlikely Messiah - a poem about Drunkism

    12 inch sandwich grasped in my hand gonna finish it, i'll be damned - Don't force rhyming. bright lights alive in the night-time dry throat, bit of pepsi i'll be ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    I dream of becoming evil Dangerous A hazard to insects - ... "to insects"? Small animals And children The sawn step on the evolutionary ladder. Indulging amidst Huge purple velvety ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Just Around, 'Til Tomorrow

    Running home with wet sneakers from the lake chased by a boy who grew up all too fast. The summer heat settles thick in the air. - Suspenseful much? :)) ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: To Win a Date

    I tried to approach you with lunch, and you parried with a no. - Haha. Loser. I thrust with a compliment, then you curtly snapped it down. - Meanie! I ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Ah, les bons vieux temps ou nous etions si malheureux.

    Do you remember melancholy? I’m sure you do, it was all we had. It was a basket of bad news, Wrapped in all we couldn’t take. It became a bad ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Affection

    Against the sun’s will, I see you there, every day, glimpsing (at) your shadowed form, as you look toward dusk, to the lake that sparkles against the twilight, your eyes ...

    Feb 1, 2008


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan