User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Other Poetry Re: The Forgotten End.

    A swirling mass of dejections Printed on the window in the stain Of forgotten hands, smearing the light. A harmful shame, pouring from the Mouths of feckless youths, - ... ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Is a poem to my sister that passed away.

    A BIRD AND A ROSE Oh my darling sister you are a rose delicate and fragant singing with - "Frangrance" angels of heaven. - AWWW. Such a sweet stanza. Oh ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love and Joy

    Love is an endless bound - (bond) With rays of hope and faith Pouring out gracefully, Over you and me. - .. what? If it has rays.. how does it ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Diary of a Villain : Prologue

    This was very long for a prologue :) I was extremely sad when it ended. I was like, "NOOO. Don't end!!" I love how Yazra always considers killing someone as ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    Hey, just wanted you to know I dowloaded your story and I'll give you the critique as soon as I'm done reading it. :)

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Untitled

    Hey, just wanted you to know that I downloaded your story and I'll critique it as soon as possible :)

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Diary of a Villain : Prologue

    Hey, just want you to know I downloaded your story and I'm working on it right now. I'll get it to you as soon as possible :) May I asked ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: one day in her shoes

    If you could imagine One day in her shoes, Then would you treat her the same? If you could walk One day in her shoes, Could you take the abuse? ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Smothering me

    How can I breathe With such strong emotions Smothering me? My mothers love Holds me tight, Wont let me go, Though allows me flight. I breathe easy Though I’m held ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Legion

    I would critique this better if I had more time. You used to many comments and everything was pretty convienient, if you ask me. Somebody saves someone else's life, and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Research Re: Product Key for Microsoft Word

    A month or two ago my family bought this new computer with Microsoft Word already installed (up until then I've been writing on my school laptop). You can't do SQUAT ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Legion

    Hey, just so you know, I just downloaded your story and I'm about to read it. It sounds very interesting. Although I've seen this plot many times before... And of ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Mischief out at Sea

    *Removed at author's request*

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: My Bands Lyrics by Benny

    Why! put a question mark after why =] Is it so, that you go, leave me all alone. Blind! It's not my fault that I'm not worth you, ( that ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Post-Op

    It throbs in my mouth tonight like a jealousy, like a thwarted hate. As the deep reeks beyond the window on a saturdaynight of cold, - space between saturday and ...

    Feb 26, 2008


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex