User avatar

LoveableLittleSock

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Tango With Death

    I stand there, On the dance floor, I pout my red lips and flutter my mascara drenched eyes softly, -rid of softly Looking around the room, For someone, I’m done ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Small Life, Empty Space

    She walked out onto the street And saw that all was ash And no photographs were made. All the lights were sleeping And flowers bled from her palms. She spoke ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Past

    I try not to remember, But the past is stained on my heart. I've tried to wash it out, With thoughts of happiness, Yet, I still see the past, Standing ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Adventures in Yellow

    Yesterday I saw you in all your glory: A frayed yellow towel around your midriff As you sped after my snarling dog (He was chasing your kitty, after all). - ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Thunderstorm

    Thunderstorm On the interstate one dismal afternoon "OF one dismal afternoon" All seemed too peaceful and quiet The swollen clouds rolled and churned The smell of rain enriched the heavy ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: innocence (for tai though you'll never read this)

    I never want to see you broken down and on your knees. It must have hurt, to know the star you wished on died a thousand years before you lived. ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "The Raven" continued by Lenore

    Ah, distinctly I remember, it was in the bleak December, - replace first comma with "that" And each seperate dying ember wrought it's ghost upon the floor Quothe the raven, ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Silence is Golden

    Silence is Golden The rip of the ivory blanched sheets Smashes against the silence The moans and cries that Splatter crimson blood against The white wash Pull apart the threads ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: This is her life story

    This is her story, though not much has happened you can say. There wasn't much of a difference from day to day. Pretty much the same old story, she had ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eventually Falling

    I'm climbing the ladder, Finally reaching the top, I'm afraid to look down, So I can see who's watching. - "TO see who's watching?" The crowd cheers me on, They ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Brief History of the Ex-Dee Extra #1

    I. Introducing Maria Dee They said that Maria Dee was one of those teachers who could walk into the room as if she'd been there all her life They say ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Soul Factory

    Look at that factory: a sore upon the city-street; a boorish decoration that has sewn itself upon the sidewalk like a vile, self-sufficient plant. - use another metaphor here We ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Give me that cigarette

    Give me that cigarette so that my lungs can turn as black as yours and I can have a reason to gasp. It's funny because when we first met, we ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Southern Summer Soliloquy

    A Southern Summer Soliloquy I can’t change you when I can’t change me And I know you want me to ‘cause You spelled it out under the nightshade On sultry, ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I want him back

    Standing so tall A body my own - "of my own?" It seemed as if no one could phase me So I showed you my eyes The secrets held inside ...

    Mar 9, 2008


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow