-
Re: Ever Wonder
Raxven glared at Casius intently as he watched him devour is meal in one swift gulp. Casius wiped his mouth with his silk sleeve, licking his lips. He noticed the ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Ever Wonder
Can we play with other peoples characters? I don't feel like using my own. Most of these people are so FREAKIN SERIOUS. I'm sorry. I'm going to have to use ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: For some far-flung Eurydice
Now when I leave my doorstep, I shan't look into that waiting eye. Peeping from beyond the curtain, it is by some pain-wrought passion lit. But though I let my ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: *Grumbles*
I have the same problem! Ha. Everybody is writing a novel. You can see multiple 13 - 15 year olds asking, "Who is the youngest novellist? Thats MY GOAL!" But ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse
Everyone is so like, they despise the dude who is going to be Edward. I guess when the readers visualize Edward they think of a freakin' god. As he is ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Girl in the Window (Edited)
Time was slow, the days dragged on, life felt like a big chess game, and I was just a pawn. I moved without moving, and spoke without sound, I checked ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Fairy Realm
In the realm of the fairies, a tiny queen is born. It is harvest moon night, and the rest is time in the morn. - "mourn" But wait! twilight is ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: Moral Devour - My first poem
My eyes peel back And I stare out yonder. My sword twitches. I see no tomorrow, Just an end to embrace. - Suspenseful You stand by my grave, You beckon ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Mr. Litter's Anecdote
Mr. Litter Long shaggy hair, the color of sand, this was the man who littered the land. A day at the zoo, he saw penguins and orangutans, but was baffled ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Don't go to prison
There once was a kid with brown hair Who dragged puppies down to his lair He tore them in half With a maniacal laugh Before deciding to come out of ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Jewels of the sky
I stand and stare at the dark night sky a vast inky blanket surrounding the earth the stars shine with brightness like so many jewels and i wonder-could they compare ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love
He swigs on his can, watching out for the Merc, - "swings" on his can? Another client telling his wife he's been held back at work. His spouce sits legs ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Just a Request
Twisted, vile words, snaking through the air, winding up my throat as the noose i wish you would place there. - i dont understand the last line You curse and ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: The Man at Station Four
He may have always been there, The man at station four - He sits there like a marble ghost, And looks at the polished floor. His wide-brimmed hat is lowered, ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Fairytales
Dragons and dinosaurs and witches and ogers, - "ogres" trying to find dinner from a diner called Smokers, They find a cache of children ripe for the picking, squirrling around, ...
Mar 11, 2008
